write for us
WHY SHOULD YOU WRITE FOR THE CHEERSTOTRAVELING?
- You’ll be a leader amongst your peers: Hundreds of travel bloggers come here because they know they can rely on us for quality relevant information. By contributing to the Cheerstotraveling, you are now sharing your travel experiences with those in need.
- Build your legacy: Once published your submission will be viewed by thousands around the globe as well as all those who follow us across our various social media channels.
- You’ll Improve: Your articles will be stacked up against others on the site to allow you to collaborate, making everyone better.
- You’re the boss: As a valued contributor, there are no deadlines that you have to meet. Submit articles when you’re inspired or need to get something off your chest!
HERE’S SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Word count: Give us at least 500 words.
- Past Experience: New writers are also welcome. Get your quality article posted and it won’t go anywhere. We encourage our authors to take pride in what they post and use their submissions as a future reference.
- Credit: The Cheerstotraveling guest contributors are compensated through including your brief bio where you can link to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which will be visible when the post is published. You’re more than welcome to use these posts in your professional portfolio or general bragging material. You can also add relevant reference to the body of the article.
- Submissions to be done via Email: Please send your article in MS Word doc.
- Have Patience: It takes time to review each article and format it for the site. You’ll be notified within 2 days of submission with a timeframe on when the article will be posted.
- By submitting to the Cheerstotraveling you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Cheerstotraveling editorial team.
A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR FIRST PIECE INTO THE CHEERSTOTRAVELING TEAM:
- Judge a book by its title:The Internet is littered with content so make sure yours stands out right from the start. Your title should be relevant but also make people want to continue reading what else you have to say.
- Inform. Motivate.: Not only should you consider our audience when writing a submission but keep in mind what we’re here to do. Provide research-backed information. publication.
- Has this already been done: Utilize the search bar on the homepage to search for the general topic. If you believe yours is on a similar subject, but a different take feel free to submit, just make sure you link back to it to give credit where credit is due.
- They’re hooked, don’t stop there: A great title will get them going, but quality content isn’t made in the first paragraph. Make sure your submission continues to build and keep the reader engaged throughout the entire piece.
- Visual learners: If you have pictures that you own the rights to that you want to include in your article, feel free to send them along. We’ll make sure to incorporate them in the publication to ramp up the visual appeal. Make sure these pictures are large enough and when in doubt just feel free to send anyway.