What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website, and we use two different types of cookies to run this site.
We use analytics cookies to track information in how the website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the site to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of our website and deliver advertisements on and through the website.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- If you use the Chrome web browser, visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- If you use the Internet Explorer web browser, visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- If you use the Firefox web browser, visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- If you use the Safari web browser, visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, visit your web browser’s official web pages.